Chances are you might be on your smartphone right now…watching YouTube. But how does your phones battery cope with YouTube? We’ve taken the best smart phones and tested how long they last with YouTube videos running continuously.
Taking the phones you picked from our previous battery test we have the iPhone 6S Plus, Galaxy S7 Edge, HTC 10, LG G5, Nexus 6P and the OnePlus 3.
1. All phones on full brightness
2. All phones connected to same Wi-Fi
3. Battery saving wasn’t meddled with out of the box – if it was automatic, it would have turned on, if not then left manual
4. No other background apps open – from restart
5. All as old as the phones are – so iPhone 6S Plus is the oldest. But all are review devices, so all have been used a roughly as long as each other.
6. Wifi turned on.
Keep your suggestions coming for future smartphone tests!